Whilst Vertu Toyota makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, we give no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website. The access or use by you of the contents of this website is entirely at your own risk. Vertu Toyota does not make any representation or warranty and expressly disclaims any and all such warranties and terms in respect of any products, services, information or materials. Depending upon the specification, purchasing a new vehicle may involve a time delay between ordering the vehicle and taking delivery. Images of our used car stock may have been digitally altered. This process is done to remove point of sale material from the vehicle and to add a digital backdrop.
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for the (1) the privacy practices of such websites (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content products, goods, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
Which products do we offer
We offer vehicle purchase price protection
We offer consumer finance products
Which service will we provide you with?
We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs for Vehicle Purchase Price Protection and finance. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.
We act as credit brokers, and we are not a lender but we can introduce you to a number of lenders who may be able to help finance your purchase, we can only introduce you to these lenders, however, we are not financial advisors.
What will you have to pay us for our services?
No fee is payable for our services, however, a lender may pay us commission for making an introduction of business.
Who regulates us?
We are authorised and regulated under interim permission by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 0XA
What to do if you have a complaint
By e-mail: [email protected]
In writing: Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 0XA
By phone: 0191 491 2121
Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance advising and arrangement is covered for 100% of the first £2,000 and 90% of the remainder of the claim, without any upper limit.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trade marks, design rights and database rights, both registered and unregistered) in this website and its contents belong to Vertu Motors plc or one of its group or affiliate companies, or its licensors, or are otherwise used by Vertu Motors plc as permitted under applicable law. No usage rights of any of this website or its contents are licensed to you unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
You may view, copy and print the contents of this website for your own personal, private, non-commercial use. You agree to make use of this website and its contents only for lawful purposes. You may only establish and/or operate visible or invisible links to this website with the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, modify or otherwise use any of the contents of this website for any other purpose (in particular any public, commercial purpose) without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc. You may not directly or indirectly make use of any software or system in order to extract systematically, routinely or regularly data from this website or its contents. You may not use this website or its contents for any unlawful or malicious purpose, or for the purposes of causing offence, or any defamatory or libellous activity.
Without prejudice to the generality of the paragraphs above, Vertu Motors plc prohibits the use in conjunction with the website of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data or content from this website for comparative websites or any other commercial purpose, without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to monitor your usage of this website and to suspend access to or use of this website if your use contravenes these Terms and Conditions and Vertu Motors plc also reserves the right to take such action as it considers necessary in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
In our continual effort to improve our levels of customer service, please be aware that calls may be monitored and recorded for training and quality purposes.
Competitions are open to anyone aged 16 or over. Competitions are free to enter and the winner will be drawn randomly. No alternative prize will be offered. Should you win, we will notify you directly for your contact information. We will not share your contact information with any third party. The winner will be posted on the site. Strictly one entry per person and duplicate entries will be cancelled.
1. The promoter is: Vertu Motors Ltd (registered number 02156457) whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 0XA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Vertu Motors Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook pages below (each page giving away 1x prize)
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 12th December at 13:00pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
On the Facebook post (on different pages depending on each dealership)
•Like the post
•Comment WIN on the post
•(Instagram competition) like our Hughes Mercedes-Benz Facebook page or Ascot page (depending on Vertu or Hughes Instagram account driven from)
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The choice between:
• A ride on Kids Mercedes car https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/outdoor/ride-ons/ride-ons/mercedes-ride-on-car/p/170804
• Official 2019 F1™ Team T-Shirt https://shop.mercedesamgf1.com/products/teamwear/official-2019-f1tm-team-t-shirt-black.html
• Official Women’s 2019 F1™ Team T-Shirt https://shop.mercedesamgf1.com/products/teamwear/women-s-official-2019-f1tm-team-t-shirt-black.html
13. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on our Facebook pages on the 12th December at 16.00pm.
Mercedes-Benz of Beaconsfield: facebook.com/HughesMercedesBenzBeaconsfield
Mercedes-Benz of Slough: facebook.com/MercedesBenzOfSlough
Mercedes-Benz of Ascot: facebook.com/MercedesBenzOfAscot
Mercedes-Benz of Reading: facebook.com/MercedesBenzOfReading
Mercedes-Benz of Aylesbury: facebook.com/HughesMercedesBenzAylesbury
Mercedes-Benz Vans Aylesbury: facebook.com/MercedesBenzVansAylesbury
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.